AL ALAQ (96)
Whoso recites this surah and dies thereafter on the same day, he dies like a martyr and would have all the facilities a martyr, who had fought alongwith the Holy Prophet, has.
Whoso recites this surah would inshallah receive the reward given for reciting the whole Quran, and given to a warrior who fights in the cause of Allah.
Whoso recites this surah while travelling on a ship Allah would not let him drown if such a situation develops on the sea or river.
Whoso recites this surah over his storehouse or godown Allah would keep it safe from every kind of calamity, theft and pilferage; and if it is a treasure or safe his wealth and belonging would remain safe in it.
If a man recites this surah before going on a journey he would inshallah remain safe from calamities, hardships and worries during the journey.
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Iqra bismi rab bikal lazee khalaq
- Khalaqal insaana min ‘alaq
- Iqra wa rab bukal akram
- Al lazee ‘allama bil qalam
- ‘Al lamal insaana ma lam y’alam
- Kallaa innal insana layatghaa
- Ar-ra aahus taghnaa
- Innna ilaa rabbikar ruj’aa
- Ara-aital lazee yanhaa
- ‘Abdan iza sallaa
- Ara-aita in kana ‘alal hudaa
- Au amara bit taqwaa
- Ara-aita in kaz zaba wa ta walla
- Alam y’alam bi-an nal lahaa yaraa
- Kalla la illam yantahi la nasfa’am bin nasiyah
- Nasiyatin kazi batin khaatiyah
- Fal yad’u naadiyah
- Sanad ‘uz zabaaniyah
- Kalla; la tuti’hu wasjud waqtarib (make sajda)