Whoso recites this surah in his obligatory salats, Allah would bestow prestrige and position on him on the dayof judgement, virtues equal to the number of stars in the sky would be credited to his record of deeds; and he with his believing friends would go to paradise.
If this surah is writrten on a china plate, washed with clean water and with this washes a wound, the wound would heal and swelling would disappear.
If this surah is recited over an utensil and then medicine is given in it, pain would go away.
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Wassamaaa ‘i-wattaariq
- Wa maaa adraaka mattariq
- Annajmus saaqib
- In kullu nafsil lammaa ‘alaihaa haafiz
- Fal yanzuril insaanu mimma khuliq
- Khuliqa mim maaa’in daafiq
- Yakhruju mim bainissulbi wat taraaa’ib
- Innahoo ‘alaa raj’ihee laqaadir
- Yawma tublas saraaa’ir
- Famaa lahoo min quwwatinw wa laa naasir
- Wassamaaa’i zaatir raj’
- Wal ardi zaatis sad’
- Innahoo laqawlun fasl
- Wa maa huwa bil hazl
- Innahum yakeedoona kaidaa
- Wa akeedu kaidaa
- Famahhilil kaafireena amhilhum ruwaidaa
Leave A Comment