At the time of reciting this surah send la-nat (curse) on Abu Lahab who belied and opposed the Holy Prophet tooth and nail.
Whoso recites this surah Allah would not keep him and Lahab in one place; and as Abu Lahab’s abode is hell, the reciter would live in paradise.
If this surah is recited before gong to sleep, Allah would keep him in His protection.
If a sick person recites this surah in bed his ailment would be cured
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Tab bat yadaa abee Lahabinw-wa tabb
- Maa aghnaa ‘anhu maaluhu wa ma kasab
- Sa yas laa naran zaata lahab
- Wam ra-atuh hamma latal-hatab
- Fee jeediha hab lum min-masad
Leave A Comment